Time for an update on the distressing story of just how bad our misgovernment has become.
First, in case you have missed it, a chance to hear the incoherence and intellectual meltdown of a minister of state in this government of toadies, cobbled together by Johnson and Cummings. My thanks as ever to SKWAWKBOX:
- there has to be a border to the lockdown areas, but the virus doesn't care about borders
- the virus spreads in gardens but not in parks
- homes are a dangerous source of viral spread, but indoor workplaces are ok
- travel outside the lockdown zones is ok, but it's also not ok
- the government's law on lockdown and its guidance on lockdown say different things, yet Hancock uses them interchangeably - but it's all 'really clear'
- you can go to the pub where strangers are sitting, but not with friends or family from a different home