Tuesday 29 November 2022

DYING TO KNOW - IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

My online research into booksellers tells me that Waterstones has more than ten copies still for sale; Amazon has one copy for sale and more are on the way; eBay has at least five copies ready to purchase, complete with Nectar points. Copies of which book? My latest book, published by Matador in February this year: 'Dying to Know - Running through a Pandemic'. 



Front and back covers, complete with two American reviews and one from The Netherlands


If you visit the Matador website, using this link - press here - you will find ten reviews, all positive, and a further link to buy your own copy. No pressure, but I see much more of the money from the sale this

way!


HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: 

Advance information from Matador


And here's an early review:



A Matador editor reflects on his reading of my book


I hope all this whets the appetite - and fills a few stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment